BROOKLYN we go hard. Jay-Z and Santigold inspired this look.
A jumper, heels and ripped jeans. Can’t think of a better outfit to wear out on my last day in Toronto hanging with the bros. We went down to Queen Street West in the evening so I could pick up a birthday present for the boy
f. Nas Illmatic record on his 20th anniversary – gf of the year award. The hipster area of the city, with vintage shops and burger joints behind every other door and store window. I was drooling over the vintage clothes, my brothers over the burgers. 2 against 1, burgers for the win.
I just got this gorgeous metallic blue mini Pashli bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim in New York. We were there for work during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and an uncontrollable treat yoself moment came over me after all our hard work was finished. A little pop of colour never hurts and coincidentally it matched a pair of Zara heels I had tucked away in my closet. Love when that happens.
Aritzia Brooklyn Jumper (now on sale!) // 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Bag // Zara heels (old, similar colour here) // Zara ripped jeans (similar here)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Summer nights are officially over. The first day of fall has come and gone and late nights with no sleeves drinking G&Ts and listening to string quartets (12 of them to be exact!) are memories of summer days.
Dalston Roof Park was my favourite bar of the summer for these simple reasons:
1. It’s on a roof and you have awesome views of London.
2. Draaaanks are cheap. So you can get lots of them.
3. It’s cozy up there. They give you blanket if you’re cold and theres grass for that extra home-y, backyard touch.
4. They have funny drawings in the bathroom that depict the 7 deadly sins. I went into the gluttony toilet. Sign?
5. Late night movies with Films4Free, 12 string quartets, Jerk Chicken or DJs playing every night. You never know what you’ll find, but I know you will be pleasantly surprised.
Have you ever been up on the roof?